It is the advance version of our another glider - Blue Wing T-tail glider. The major difference is the tail wing. The tail wing has been improved with controlable rudder. Also, it is easier for installation as well. More acrobatics can be made in the air with this 1.4M glider now.
You only need to cut and open the covering on the main wing and place the servos in. We have done most of the things for you!
This glider is suitable for beginners as well as intermediate players. Easy to fly and control, plug and fly in mins~!
Ailerons, rudder and elevator are all controlable. Let's experience the fun of flying this little Blue Wing T-tail glider!
- Just need servos, motor and other devices in extra!
- Excellent Almost Ready-to-Fly 4Ch radio controlled Sailplane.
- Streamlined fuselage with reinforced carbon fiber compsite tail rod.
- Easy to fly and control for beginners!
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble for transportation.
- Most of necessary components(screws & servo horns) are included.
- Main wing and tail wing are fully pre-covered with fancy plastic film.
- With ailerons, rudder & elevator design, more aerobatic!
- All Spare parts are available from us !!!
|Wing Area (dm. sq)||25.4|
|Wing Load (g / dm sq)||19|
|Fuselage Length (mm)||845|
|Wing Material||Balsa Wood|
|Fuselage Material||Epoxy Fiberglass|
|Number of Servo||4 (Optional)|
|Recommended Motor||D2627 1200rpm/v Brushless Motor (Optional)|
|Recommended ESC||30A (Optional)|
|Propeller||9 x 5"|
|Recommended Battery||3S LiPo (Optional)|
|Recommended Radio||4 Channel (Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||No|
|Cross Weight (kg)||N/A|