This version is the advance version of our speedy glider - Speedo. The most significant difference is the appearance. The fuselage is very innovative color - carbon grey with sharp red color wing. The bottom of the wing is in white color. It is much easier for you to tell what direction the plane is in the air. Also, the canopy is made of carbon fiber and the front edge of the main wing covered with carbon fiber pattern covering. Its look is much smarter than before!
Also, there is one not obvious but very important improvement with the fuselage. The fuselage comes with 4 more layers or fiberglass clothes. It makes the fuselage much stronger and durable than ever before.
This glider does not come with any motor. It is ideal for slope flying! The ailerons and elevator are fully controllable. The weight of the whole glider is just about 225g (without radio gear and battery). It is very light and easy to glide in the air.
- Strengthen fuselage - with 4 more layers of fiberglass clothes.
- Excellent outlook - carbon fiber canopy and the front edge of the main wing with carbon fiber pattern covering.
- Excellent Almost Ready-to-Fly 2 Ch radio controlled Sailplane.
- The Streamlined fuselage is made of fiberglass and comes with control-rods already factory-installed.
- Conventional Rib & Spar frame structure wing and tail-surfaces, covered with quality plastic film. Easy to assemble and repair. And those wings are made of high quality of balsa wood. It provides very light weight for the whole plane.
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble for transportation.
- Hands-off stability when trimmed properly.
- Most of necessary components(screws & servo horns) are included.
- Pre-Square-Cut Main Wing & Fuselage Mounting Screw hole
|Wing Area (dm. sq)||15.6|
|Wing Load (g / dm sq)||No|
|Fuselage Length (mm)||780|
|Wing Material||Balsa Wood|
|Fuselage Material||Epoxy Fiberglass|
|Number of Servo||3 (Optional)|
|Recommended Battery||2S LiPo (Optional)|
|Recommended Radio||2 Channel (Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||No|
|Cross Weight (kg)||N/A|