You are buying an almost same quality to TREX 500 Helicopter but at much lower price! This helicopter is almost 100% same to TREX 500. Their parts could be interchangeable. So, you have another alternative to get the spares for this TREX 500 but at lower price now!
The airframe is made of Reinforced Fiberglass and most of the parts like the rotor head are made of engineering plastic which is as strong as metal but would not get deformed after long use.
The main rotor shaft is hardened solid steel. Main symmetrical rotor blades are made of fiberglass as well, not dense foam like others. Tail boom is anodized carbon fiber with carbon fiber tail braces.
The belt drive technilogy managed to lift the bar to even higher levels with its newly designed belt driven model ( be aware of the other copies which don't use the same much superior belt mechanics ). Not only does it possess all the qualities of the original, but the belt model also utilizes belt driven technology for greater durability, ease and performance. So, no worries involving gear stripping is a major benefit of the Belt drive system.
This helicopter is capable to do any 3D acrobatics. For instance, flying up-side-down. Of course, flying up/down, left/right, forward/backward and spin is not a problem for it at all.
- Almost 100% clone of TREX 500.
- Spare parts interchangeable with TREX 500.
- Reinforced Fiberglass airframe.
- Reinforced Engineering Plastic Rotor Head.
- CCPM System with belt driven technology.
- Capable to fly up-side-down in the mid-air.
- Very stable flying in air.
- Fiberglass Main Rotor.
- Precision swash plate ball ends with 0 slop
- Auto-Rotation main gear
- Main Rotor will not deform even for long time use, as we provide complete CNC precisely machined metallic parts.
- The solid main axles is durable. It will NOT bend easily by comparing with others, most of which are included hollow main axles.
- There are one stand for installing one micro servo and gyro on the tail boom. It is very easy to install them.
- Combining ultra tough and durable materials and improved structural design, the Heli does have both the Light weight and strengthen framework.
- All spare parts are available.
Remark: Orange canopy is for reference only which is NOT included.
|Main Blade Length (mm)||425|
|Tail Blade Length (mm)||200|
|Flying Weight (g)||1700|
|Number of Servo||4|
|Recommended Battery||3S LiPo|
|Recommended Radio||6 Channel (Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||No|
|Cross Weight (kg)||2.7000|