- Real time voltage detection, record peak voltage.
- Real time current detection, record peak current.
- Real time power detection, record peak power.
- Low power drain.
- Reverse polarity drain.
- It’s designed according to the standard of aircraft lights which makes your aircraft more realistic and shine.
- Eight light group interfaces, red anti-collision lights. while flashing lights, navigation lights (left side is red, right side is green), landing lights
- Eight operating modes, which can be connected to any switched channel on remote control for mode conversion
- Low voltage detection function: when the battery voltage id=s lower than 6.8V, all light flashing
- The tail light is controlled by transmitter thrittle channel.
- The other lights are controlled by transmitter switch channel.
- Small in volume, easy to carry.
- With four servo interface sets for test up to four servos at the same time.
- Using LED digital tube to monitor the real-time pulse width.
- Support for three working modes: Manual, Neutral and Automtic mode.
- It has absolute zero function which has been saved before leave the factory, so don`t worry whether the table top is really level or not.
- Detect Horizontal level automatically.
- Zero and Hold function.
- Automatic screen rotation.
- Build-in energy saving function, it will switch-off after 3 mins without any movement.
STM32F103 72MHz ARM 32-bit ESC32 Speed Controller for Multi-Copter / Car / Boat / Airplane / Helicopter
- The Best Speed Controller for Multi-Copter, Car, Boat, Airplane and Helicopter
- STM32F103 72MHz ARM 32-bit Cortex(TM) M3 MCU
- All N-FET design with gate drivers
- 2S through 5S battery voltage
- Option to power logic side via UART or PWM IN at +5V
- CAN transceiver hardware support onboard
- Firmware written completely in C
- Cortex SWD connector pads for real-time debugging
- Communications ports: PWM IN / UART / I2C / CAN Bus
- Communications protocols: PWM IN / CLI / binary / 1-wire / I2C** / CAN**
- 4KHz to 64KHz PWM out
- Current sensing / limiting with real shunt resistor
- Virtual current limiter
- Regenerative braking (experimental)
- Closed loop control modes
- Lot of available RAM / FLASH for experimentation and development