You are buying a Brand New 3 Channel RC EP 1.52M Ultra Thermo Fox Thermo ARF AE Glider Kit. The fuselage is made of high quality fiber glass and the wings are made of balsa wood covered by fancy plastic film. As the fuselage is made of fiber glass, it is extremely tough! Therefore, even the glider has accident, the parts inside the fuselage will probably no problem. Of course, it depends on hard the impact is.
This glider can provide good performance with recommended Turborix 1200rpm/v 105w D2627 RC Brushless Motor (Not Included).
The weight of the whole glider is just about 435g (without radio gear and battery). It is very light and easy to glide in the air.
The motor, elevator and ailerons are fully controllable. This price with this quality is incredible! I don't think you can get it from local hobby shops! What are you waiting for? Let's have a look the pictures and demo video!
- Excellent Almost Ready-to-Fly 3 Ch radio controlled electric sailplane
- The package comes with 11" folding propeller, which providing a very powerful pushing force, as standard, compared with normal 3Ch RC glider, this plane giving you the most strongest up-thrust and pushing power.
- The Streamlined fuselage is made of fiber glasses and comes with folding propeller, control-rods already factory- installed.
- Conventional Rib & Spar frame structure wing and tail-surfaces, covered with quality plastic film. Easy to assemble and repair. And those wings are made of high quanlity of balsa wood. It provides very light weight for the whole plane.
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble for transportation
- Hands-off stability when trimmed properly.
- Most of necessary components(screws & servo horns) are included
- All items are brand new in box.
- All Spare parts are available from us !!!
|Wing Area (dm. sq)||No|
|Wing Load (g / dm sq)||No|
|Fuselage Length (mm)||770|
|Wing Material||Balsa Wood|
|Fuselage Material||Epoxy Fiberglass|
|Number of Servo||3 (Optional)|
|Recommended Motor||D2627 1200rpm/v Brushless Motor (Optional)|
|Recommended ESC||30A (Optional)|
|Propeller||11 x 6"|
|Recommended Battery||3S LiPo (Optional)|
|Recommended Radio||4 Channel (Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||No|
|Cross Weight (kg)||N/A|