Sick with winter weather? Want to fly but snowing outside? Here we go~ Why not build a slow indoor flyer and fly at home? No weather restriction. You may fly anytime you want at home! (Provided you have enough room for it.)
This flyer airframe is made of hgih quality durable carbon fiber rod with special design fuselage. It is much easier for you to mount your radio gear, servos and battery on. There are some similar products in the market. However, it takes you much longer time to build and different to assemble.
With the butterfly design, it is highly aerobatics designed for fast rolls, tight inside/outside loops, inverted flight, the unique IFO "falling leaf" maneuver and even hover in the air.
Also, you may mount LED light on it for night flying. It is also fun!
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor.
- Capable for both Slowing Flying or Aerobatic Flying.
- Constructed by high torsional strength Carbon Fiber Frame works.
- Special designed mounting for easier installation.
- Comes with 2200rpm/v 45W brushless motor & special mount.
- Special designed alluminium alloy servo connector for control rods.
- Easy to setup and build.
- Capable on aerobatic flying - fast rolls and etc.
Items NOT included:
- Radio Gear
|Wing Area (dm. sq)||No|
|Wing Load (g / dm sq)||230|
|Fuselage Length (mm)||670|
|Wing Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Fuselage Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Number of Servo||2|
|Recommended Motor||2200rpm/v 45W Brushless Motor|
|Propeller||8 x 4"|
|Recommended Radio||4 Channel (Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.13|
|Cross Weight (kg)||0.4870|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)