The ultimate belt-driven 4WD touring machine combines the control of an ultra-rigid carbon fiber chassis with whisper quiet efficiency. The wide scope of setting adjustments allows chassis posture to be customized for maximum speed and handling. Even when loaded with powerful modified motors, the sophisticated chassis design keeps everything balanced for mild control.
- Two-belt 4WD racing machine efficiently transfers power to traction regardless of changes in torque levels.
- Design maximizes the advantages of the belt drive through effective control of counter-torque and mass balance.
- Design allows ball diff to be adjusted without the removal of any parts.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Ideal chassis dimensions realized with calculated length for front and rear bulkheads.
- Design optimizes drive characteristics and suspension geometry for rubber tire specs.
- Choice of one-way of spool (rigid) for front diff.
|Wheelbase (mm)||152 - 155|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||No|
|Battery Cabin Dimension (mm)||No|
|Servo Mount Dimension (mm)||No|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.464|
|Cross Weight (kg)||0.8970|